Certificate of Construction Compliance. What is it? You’ve engaged your Building Surveyor and got your Certificate of Design Compliance (CDC), you’ve got your Building Permit, you’re just putting the finishing touches on your building work (on your class 2-9/commercial property) and soon you’d like to occupy the building. But before you can open your new gym or restaurant (or whatever you’re planning) you need an occupancy permit (click here to view the Occupancy Permit application form). How do you get an occupancy permit? With a BA17 – Certificate of Construction Compliance (aka CCC).

Certificate of Construction Compliance is a certificate issued by a Building Surveyor stating that in its current state, the building is suitable to be occupied. The Certificate of Construction Compliance can be either for a complete or incomplete building. If the building is complete, it will need to match what was shown on the CDC.

Click HERE to email us if you have any questions about the process or would like to discuss your project.

Thanks for reading!

Due to constantly evolving legislation the information provided within this blog may no longer be valid. The advice given on this site is general in nature and does not take into account your specific circumstances. Please email one of our building surveyors to check what is right for you.

Call our friendly staff today 

Sign up to our Newsletter

Error: Contact form not found.

(We do not share your data with anybody, and only use it for its intended purpose)